Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello World

Hi, to whoever is reading this blog. My name is Zoe. My doctor told me I should write more as therapy. So here goes. After my near death experience, I did a lot of thinking. I wasn't at a low point in my life or anything, just curious. I guess someone forgot to show me the memo that said, "curiosity killed the cat". It probably would have been a good thing to know when the delicious aromas of dark chocolate filled my nose. No one was home so I decided to help myself to the gently closed bag of Dark Chocolate Milano cookies. I sampled one and I was hooked. There were three left, I figured they were going to get stale anyway. When my roommates got home there was some scolding, I'll admit that. I didn't think it was a big deal, I told them I would replace them with three more (and then keep the rest of the bag for myself). Cool it down. They said it wasn't the point, it was the principle of the situation. Whatevs.

The next week was a blur to me. Apparently I was delirious and made my roommates uncomfortable. I may or may not have said some mean things. I may or may not have thrown up on someone's new rug/shoe/blanket/bed/carpet/jacket. Whatever happened that night has been resolved. There was a heart to heart confrontation and I have agreed to enter a rehabilitation program out of state.

I don't remember much anything that happened at the hospital. I was driven there against my will and given a full blood transfusion. I might have gotten my stomach pumped too. There are still some lingering questions I have about that night. Who agreed to this blood transfusion and whose blood did I get anyway? Sometimes I wake up at night and feel like I'm not myself. I have some theories, which I will keep you posted on later. But for now, on to something cooler- I've started my own dog apparel company! My love for fashion is now slowly becoming a lifestyle. The website is almost up, I'll post that later too.

Thanks for reading, I feel a million times better right now!

<3 Zoebert

No comments: